Role: Narrow-body jet airliner
First flight: June 2003
Passenger seating: 76-88
Models: E170, E175E2, E190, E195
- Two underwing-mounted GE 34-8E-10 turbofan engines
- One of the most spacious interiors of all single-aisle regional aircraft
- Optimized design
- The company is the third largest manufacturer of airplanes in the world.
- The E175 has a “double-bubble design” with more overhead space and two rows of overhead bins that fit 22-inch bags.
- The windows measure at 185 square inches. By comparison, the E175 windows are larger than the windows found on the Boeing 787.
Pilots must earn their type rating in the Embraer E175 to be qualified to fly this aircraft. In most cases, the airline you fly for will get you type-rated.
Are you ready to learn to fly an Embraer E175?
Have you always wanted to become a commercial pilot and fly for the airlines? We have trained thousands of commercial airline pilots who are now flying for airlines all around the world, and we can train you! The pilot life is full of camaraderie and adventure, and the pay is good, too. If you’d like to find out if you qualify for flight school, we’d love to hear from you and help you achieve your dream of becoming a pilot!