Hiring Requirements for Azul Brazilian Airlines
Type of airline: International
Headquarters: Barueri,São Paulo, Brazil
Hub(s): Belo Horizonte-Confins, Recife, São Paulo-Viracopos and focus cities: Curitiba, Manaus, Porto Alegre, Rio de Janeiro-Santos Dumont, Salvador da Bahia, São Paulo-Congonhas, and São Paulo–Guarulhos with 108 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 2008.
Values: Our differentiated business strategy, superior customer experience, and innovative branding are the key drivers of our continuous growth.
- PC / IFR / Multi license
- First Class CCF (PLA) issued in Brazil
- Proficiency in English at ICAO level 4 or higher
- Training in Jet Simulator (JET-TRAINER) for those who do not have experience in Multi-Crew (Company RBAC 121/135) (indispensable)
- CCT PLA – PLA Theoretical
- Faculty of Aeronautical Sciences is an advantage (not a minimum)
- Passport must be valid for more than 6 months.
Although we have tried to provide the most useful and accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to confirm these requirements for yourself.
Our flight school provides the training you need to get started for a career with Azul Brazilian Airlines. Wishing you a great career as a commercial airline pilot and hoping you land your dream job!