American Eagle Airlines Pilot Careers & Salary: A Comprehensive Guide
- Introduction – Exploring Job Opportunities at American Eagle Airlines: If you are considering applying for job openings at American Eagle Airlines, it’s essential to be well-informed about the company’s hiring prerequisites and compensation structure. This knowledge will allow you to strategically navigate your professional path within the airline industry.
- Navigating Salary Dynamics – Captain and First Officer Positions: A crucial aspect to understand is how skills, experience, and flight hours impact the wages for both captain and first officer positions at American Eagle Airlines. To make informed decisions about your career trajectory, it is wise to compare the entry-level pilot salary with the industry average. This comparative analysis provides insights into the potential rewards and growth opportunities offered by American Eagle Airlines careers.
- Unveiling Compensation Beyond Pay – The Comprehensive Package: Although the question of “How much do pilots earn?” is frequently at the forefront of applicants’ minds, it’s equally important to recognize that these roles come with benefits extending beyond monetary compensation. Prospective candidates should delve into comprehensive research, examining not only hiring requirements and income but also the additional perks and advantages of working for American Eagle Airlines.
- Maximizing Your Airline Career – A Strategic Approach: In order to maximize your success in pursuing a career at American Eagle Airlines, adopting a strategic approach is important. This involves not only meeting the basic hiring requirements and understanding salary structures but also grasping the broader spectrum of opportunities and benefits that the airline offers. By delving into the details, you position yourself to make well-informed decisions that can positively impact your long-term professional trajectory within the airline industry.
American Eagle Airlines Hiring Requirements Overview
Airline Type: U.S. Regional
Headquarters: Fort Worth, Texas
- Dallas/Fort Worth
- Los Angeles, Miami
- New York-JFK
- New York-LaGuardia
- Phoenix-Sky Harbor
- Service to 242 destinations
Origin: The company started in 1984 and operates 10 individual regional airlines, including Envoy Air, Piedmont Airlines, and PSA Airlines.
Values: Integrity, honesty, and the absolute dedication to act responsibly
What are the hiring requirements for American Eagle Airline careers?
- Excellent communication skills and quick and accurate decision making
- Close attention to detail
- Minimum age of 23
- Ability to work varying hours of the day or night, on weekends and holidays
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or Customs security badges
- Fulfillment of FAA criminal background checks
- Ability to learn and work with PEDs
- Distance vision corrected to 20/20 and near vision corrected to 20/40 or better in each eye
- Current Unrestricted Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) rating (multi-engine)
- Valid FCC Restricted Radio Telephone Operator permit
- Valid First Class Medical Certificate
- Flight time in accordance with all FAA requirements
- Speak and understand English fluently
- Must have the right to work in the United States
- Must have a valid passport and documentation allowing for entry into the United States after an international flight
So, exactly how much can I earn as an American Eagle pilot?
Here is a sampling of American Eagle pilot annual wages. Pilot pay changes based on various factors, such as type of plane, years of experience, etc.
|Starting: $90/hr||Starting: $255/hr|
|Average: $140/hr||Average: $266/hr|
|Top: $190/hr||Top: $278/hr|
Homepage: American Airlines (parent company)
We have tried to provide the most accurate information here regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines, we encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with American Eagle Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!