Epic Flight Academy is proud to offer an ATP-CTP course in partnership with Simulator Center LLC. The ATP-CTP (Airline Transport Pilot Certification Training Program) is an essential step before taking the Airline Transport Pilot Knowledge Test (ATP written test). The course includes 32 hours of classroom training followed by 10 hours of simulator training and is offered in the Orlando, Florida area.
Our FAA approved Part 61 flight school emphasizes flight safety first. Every course in every program, from PPL to multi engine, fulfills requirements that lead to your FAA issued license. You will have unrestricted access to the finest instructors and state of the art training equipment. We are providers of quality instruction at an affordable cost. We welcome all students at all levels and can build on your existing training whether military or private.
ATP Written Exam Included
Topics covered in the ATP-CTP course include: aerodynamics, automation, adverse weather conditions, air carrier operations, transport airplane performance, professionalism and leadership development, runway incursion avoidance, stall prevention and recovery, high altitude operations, crosswind takeoffs and landings in adverse weather with preparation for the ATP written exam, which will be included.
ATP-CTP Course Details:
Ground Training: 32 Hours
- FSTD Training – 10 hours
- 4 hours Fixed Base Simulator
- 6 hours Full Flight Simulator
- ATP Knowledge Test (ATP Written)
Ground Training Subjects:
- Aerodynamics: 8 Hours
- Meteorology: 2 Hours
- Air Carrier Operations: 14 Hours
- Leadership/Professional Development CRM and Safety Culture: 6 Hours
- ATP Knowledge Test (ATP Written): 2 Hours
Total: 32 Hours
- Fixed Base Simulator: 4 Hours
- Full Flight Simulator: 6 Hours
Total: 10 Hours
- Demonstration-based training and experience-based training includes “demo and do” type of training where the instructor demonstrates a maneuver, and the student repeats it.
- Flight Management System
- Automation including Autoflight
Total: 4 Hours
Full Flight Simulator Training:
- Runway Safety
- Adverse Weather Conditions
- Ground Operations
- High Altitude Operations
- Stall and Upset Prevention and Recovery
Total: 6 Hours
- Financing options are available.
ATP-CTP Course Training
Interested in learning more about ATP-CTP Course Training at Epic Flight Academy? Contact us now! We’re here to answer any questions and help you get started!