International Flight School Students
Epic Flight Academy has been providing FAA-approved flight training and technologically-advanced aviation resources since 1999.
Tens of thousands of flight students from 80+ countries have successfully graduated from our flight school on their pathway to pursue a career with the airline of their dreams. Epic provides safe, highly skilled airline pilots for more than 300 airlines within every Civil Aviation Authority. Our network of Epic graduates extends across the world and continues to grow as our flight school exceeds 30,000 hours of operations annually. Our international student pilot program welcomes new students monthly, and we would love to welcome you!
Our Admissions Team is committed to guiding students through flight school enrollment, outlining each step of the process, and offering individualized training advice that will result in a rewarding professional airline pilot career.
International Admissions Requirements
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Complete minimum high school or equivalent
- Have a valid international passport
- Provide proof of financial means to fund pilot training
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language
International Admissions Process
- Contact Us: Using whichever contact method is most convenient, let our Admissions Team know that you are ready to receive detailed information about flight training. If you have previous flight experience, learn more about the FAA foreign pilot license verification process.
- Complete Application: Available through our Admissions Representatives, fill out the online application to tell us more information about you and your aviation goals.
- Submit Visa Processing Fee: Covering your Sevis I-901 government fee, I-20 processing, incoming student package, Epic Virtual Academy online access, English Assessment, and government documentation shipping costs.
- Receive Student Packet: Accepted students will receive a package containing an official letter of acceptance into Epic Flight Academy, i20 signed by a designated school official, I-901 receipt, student checklist with enrollment procedures including TSA registration, and login information to begin the Epic Virtual Academy online preparation course
- Schedule Visa Interview: Our Admissions Team will assist in scheduling your M-1 Student Visa interview with the U.S. Embassy nearest you. Prior to the interview, our team will go over what to expect, suggested attire, required documentation, and additional interview techniques for successful issuance of your visa.
- Obtain Student Visa: Immediately following the interview, students are informed if they have been granted the M-1 Student Visa. Once granted, students need to submit their passport and receive their visa stamp, which typically occurs within 5-7 business days.
- Travel to Epic! Learn to fly! You’re ready to get started on your aviation journey! Book your plane, train, or car, and make your way to Epic in New Smyrna Beach, Florida a few days before your class starts. We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Relocation & Transportation Assistance
We understand that selecting and applying to a flight school, and arranging travel and housing, if necessary, can be very stressful, but our pilot training facility assists students in arranging each detail so that the transition is simple and easy. Visit Student Life for more information on our student amenities, transportation, events, and activities.
Visit our Flight Academy Campus
We would love for you to come tour our campus and get a firsthand look at our top-notch facilities and resources here at the New Smyrna Beach Municipal Airport in Florida, USA. We also encourage prospective students to schedule a Discovery Flight Introductory Lesson here at Epic Flight Academy to get a feel for flight training with one of our certified flight instructors.
Click image for virtual tour of our flight school!