Admissions for Pilot Training
Welcome to Epic Flight Academy at the New Smyrna Beach Airport! Our Recruitment and Admissions Teams are committed to guiding students through flight school and aircraft mechanic school enrollment. For instance, we outline each step of the process and answer all questions. Furthermore, we offer individualized training advice. As a result, you can expect a gratifying and adventurous professional pilot career. Whether students have previous aviation training or are starting from zero experience, Epic Flight Academy offers personalized advisement to ensure that each student receives safe, cost-effective, and time-efficient professional aviation training that meets their career goals. First, you’ll work with our Recruiters who will answer all questions and provide you with enrollment information. Next, an Admissions Specialist will guide you through the enrollment process.
We provide high-quality flight and mechanic training, including individual support and ample training resources. Therefore, our classes are limited to a maximum number of enrolled students. Our flight school is a top choice for students from around the world. This means we often have a wait-list. Students on the wait-list must provide Arrival Documentation in the most timely manner possible. Classes are first come, first serve. However, we do our best to place you in the class of your choice. Above all, the word students most frequently use to describe Epic is “family.” Because we are a family-owned business, we make every effort to make you feel at home here. In other words, we focus on quality instruction and quality student life. As a result, you will leave Epic with your pilot credentials and happy memories.
Student Arrival Documentation
U.S. Students Admissions differs from International Students Admissions. Due to different government policies for FAA flight training, requirements vary. These are based on what countries students are from. For more information on enrollment requirements and our admissions process, contact our Admissions Team.
U.S. Flight Students Requirements
- First step: Pay $145 U.S. Application Fee
- Next step: Deposit Half of Your First Course
- Next, you will enroll in Epic Virtual Flight Academy.
- Finally, set class start date assignment.
International Flight Students Requirements
- First step: Pay $775 International Application Fee ($145 application fee; $280 Schoology fee; $350 SEVIS I-20 fee)
- Next step: Enroll in Epic Virtual Flight Academy
- Next, you must successfully obtain your Student Visa. (Remember to prepare well for your visa interview.)
- Finally, set class start date assignment & arrival details.
Aircraft Mechanic Program
Our Recruitment and Admissions Teams can also help you enroll in our Aircraft Mechanic Program. Requirements include:
- First of all, you must be 18 years old by completion of the program.
- Also, you must pass an entry level exam online.
- Additionally, you must speak, read, write, and understand English.
- Finally, you must complete an interview with Epic personnel. (We are screening for determination, ability, and reliability.)