Role: Regional jet airliner
First flight: May 27, 1999
Passenger seating: 70-78
Models: CRJ700ER, CRJ700LR
- GE CF34-8C5 turbofan engines
- Upgraded and redesigned interior configurations
- High speed cruise: 544 mph, 875 km/h, 473knots or 0.825 Mach
- In 2006, the CRJ700 was featured as one of the demo aircraft in the Microsoft Flight Simulator X video game.
- It took four years from the concept to complete the CRJ700.
- BritAir was the first carrier of the CRJ700 into flight service.
Pilots must earn their type rating in the Bombardier CRJ700 to be qualified to fly this aircraft. In most cases, the airline you fly for will get you type-rated.
Are you ready to learn to fly a Bombardier CRJ700?
Have you always wanted to become a commercial pilot and fly for the airlines? We have trained thousands of commercial airline pilots who are now flying for airlines all around the world, and we can train you! The pilot life is full of camaraderie and adventure, and the pay is good, too. If you’d like to find out if you qualify for flight school, we’d love to hear from you and help you achieve your dream of becoming a pilot!