Endeavor Air Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Endeavor Air, you should first familiarize yourself with Endeavor’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Endeavor Air careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Airline Type: U.S. Regional
Aircraft Type: Bombardier CRJ200; Bombardier CRJ700; Bombardier CRJ900
Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Bases: Atlanta, GA (ATL); Detroit, MI (DTW); Minneapolis, MN (MSP); New York, NY (LGA – LaGuardia); New York, NY (JFK – John F. Kennedy)
Origin: Founded in 1985, Endeavor Air now operates on behalf of Delta Air Lines as Delta Connection with service to over 140 cities in the United States, Canada, and the Bahamas.
What are the hiring requirements for Endeavor Air careers?
Student to Endeavor Pilot (STEP) Program
Student pilots and Certified Flight Instructors in the STEP program receive the following benefits from Endeavor Air:
- Airline pilot career mentorship and support
- Clear pathway to First Officer position
STEP Program Qualifications:
- Currently attending Endeavor Air approved partner flight school
- Current FAA Commercial pilot license
- Pass drug screen and background check
STEP Program Preferred Qualifications: FAA Certified Flight Instructor, Certified Flight Instructor – Instrument, Multi-Engine Flight Instructor
First Officer Hiring Requirements
- FAA commercial pilot’s license with multi-engine and instrument ratings
- 1475 TT (Full ATP) / 975 TT (141 college program)
- 50 hours of multi-engine fixed-wing flight time (may be reduced to 25)
- 200 hours cross-country flight time
- 250 hours fixed-wing PIC
- 100 hours of cross-country as PIC
- 100 hours of night flying
- 75 hours of instrument time (actual or simulated – 50 hours must be in airplanes)
- 25 hours of night PIC
- Must be at least 21 years of age and finish ATP written prior to start of New Hire Training
- Total flight time minimums:
- 1,500 hours
- 1,250 hours – with qualifying 2- or 4-year aviation university program with 30 aviation hours
- 1,000 hours – with qualifying 2- or 4-year aviation university program with 60 aviation hours
- 750 hours – military flight training graduates
Additionally, candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Current FAA first class medical certificate
- Current passport
- IFR Currency
- FCC Radio Operator’s Permit
- Ability to legally work in the United States
- Ability to travel in and out of the United States
Preferred qualification: Accredited college degree – Explore our college degree program
Delta Guaranteed Interview Program
Endeavor Air pilots in the Delta Guaranteed Interview Program secure Delta Air Lines hiring consideration. Delta Air Lines reviews applications from 24 eligible Endeavor Air pilots on a monthly basis.
Delta Guaranteed Interview Program Qualifications:
- Actively fly for 18 months as an Endeavor Air Captain
- Successfully meet Delta Air Lines hiring requirements
So, exactly how much can I earn as an Endeavor Air pilot?
Here is a sampling of Endeavor pilot hourly wages. Pilot pay changes based on various factors, such as type of plane, years of experience, etc. For instance, this is for the CRJ900.
|Starting: $52/hr||Starting: $92/hr|
|Average: $65/hr||Average: $108/hr|
|Top: $52/hr||Top: $127/hr|
Homepage: Endeavor Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Endeavor Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!