Role: Twin-engine regional airliner
First flight: August 11, 1995
Passenger seating: 50
Models: E145ER, E145EP, E145LR, E145XR
- Two Roll-Royce AE 3007 series turbofan engines
- Swept wings (no winglets)
- Equipped with the Honeywell Primus 1000 avionics suite
- The company is the third largest manufacturer of airplanes in the world.
- One of the most spacious interiors of all single-aisle regional aircraft is the ERJ145.
- ExpressJet is the largest operator of the ERJ 145.
- The ERJ 145 cost of ownership is about $2,500,000 per year.
Pilots must earn their type rating in the Embraer ERJ145 to be qualified to fly this aircraft. In most cases, the airline you fly for will get you type-rated.
Are you ready to learn to fly an Embraer ERJ145?
Have you always wanted to become a commercial pilot and fly for the airlines? We have trained thousands of commercial airline pilots who are now flying for airlines all around the world, and we can train you! The pilot life is full of camaraderie and adventure, and the pay is good, too. If you’d like to find out if you qualify for flight school, we’d love to hear from you and help you achieve your dream of becoming a pilot!