If you plan to apply for job openings at Emirates, you should first familiarize yourself with Emirates’ hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Emirates careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job
Type of airline: International Passenger
Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Service to 161 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1985.
We are working across our business to minimize waste and maximize efficiency, both in the air and on the ground.
What are the hiring requirements for Emirates careers?
Accelerated Command for Airbus 380 and Boeing 777
- Must be motivated and technically proficient
- Join as First Officer for 700 hours
- Complete two PPCs prior to upgrade
- Minimum of 7,000 hours on multi-crew, multi-engine aircraft (only time in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted; not flight simulator time)
- Minimum of 3000 hours in command on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tons or more
- Currently operating as a commander on an aircraft such as B737, A320, or larger
- Wide-body time is not required
- Valid ICAO ATPL with unrestricted Class 1 Medical issued by same authority
- English Language Proficiency at ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Flown at least 150 hours in the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW over 50 tons
So, exactly how much can I earn as an Emirates pilot?
Here is a sampling of Emirates pilot monthly wages. Pilot pay changes based on various factors, such as type of plane, years of experience, etc. For instance, the Emirates fleet includes Boeing 777, Airbus 330, etc.
|Starting: $5,663/month||Starting: $8,084/month|
|Average: $6,373/month||Average: $9,098/month|
|Top: $6,761/month||Top: $10,548/month|
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Emirates Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have any updates for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!