Republic Airways and Epic Flight Academy Career Pipeline Interview Program
What is the career pipeline interview program?
What is the Republic Airways and Epic Flight Academy Career Pipeline Interview Program (“Republic Airways Program”)? The purpose of the program is to increase Republic Airways access to qualified applicants and increase employment opportunities for Epic graduates.
- Letter of recommendation from Epic
- Signed release authorizing Republic Airways to review their flight training/FAA records
- Ability to meet the standards of interview and employment at Republic Airways
- Undergo complete background checks required by the FAA, Dept. of Transportation, Dept. of Homeland Security, Republic Airways
- Complete FAA Instrument and Commercial ratings, preferably at Epic.
- Obtain FAA Commercial Pilot Certificate with Airplane Multi-Engine Land, CFI, CFII, and MEI (preferred), preferably at Epic, and complete the instructor standardization course at Epic by the time of hire.
- Hold a First Class Medical Certificate at the start of the flight training and time of final interview with Republic Airways.
This career development partnership offers the opportunity of a unique pathway from Epic to Republic.
More About Republic Airways
- Founded in 1974
- Based in Indianapolis, IN
- One of the largest passenger-service regional airlines in the U.S.
- Fleet of 200 Embraer 170/175 aircraft
- Nearly 1,000 daily flights
- Servicing 100 cities in Canada, the Caribbean, Central America and 40 U.S. states
- Major airline partner brands: American Eagle, Delta Connection, and United Express
- 6,000 employees
- 11 bases (Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Newark, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Washington D.C.