Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › I’m 24 years old, so I’m I too…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- September 28, 2021 at 11:43 pm #39961BarakaOmarParticipant
I’m 24 years old, so I’m I too old to start training in this career?
To become a pilot is one of my biggest dream and I’ve been trying to tell my self “no it is not” but where I am right now I can’t find my self in it, and to finance the training is the most challenging thing, so is there any means that I can get a support maybe a loan or something so I can be able to reach my dream?October 1, 2021 at 11:26 am #40075Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Not at all! At 24, you have met our age criteria.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
Huge tuition discount here: https://epicflightacademy.com/specials/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.