Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › Hi. I am interested in the Commercial and…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- September 27, 2021 at 2:22 pm #39911Comercial PilotParticipant
Hi. I am interested in the Commercial and Private pilot classes to work in the USA. How long are the classes and do you help to get the Commercial and Private Pilot license?September 27, 2021 at 2:42 pm #39933Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
Huge tuition discount here: https://epicflightacademy.com/specials/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.