Hello , I would like to know what… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Transfer Students Hello , I would like to know what…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #34143

    Hello ,
    I would like to know what is the process to convert my south African ppl to faa and start my cpl in the unites state please , and all the requirements and how much is going to get me to get the cpl and also the visa fees.
    Best Regards.


    Many international students have already had earned a pilot license in their respective countries before transferring to Epic to continue their training as a commercial pilot. These students need to complete a Verification of Authenticity of Foreign License and Medical Certification Form as required by the FAA in order to continue training at Epic. Regardless of the amount of training received outside of the U.S., students may only convert to the maximum of FAA Private Pilot. The foreign license verification process can take up to 90 days, so students need to plan ahead, be proactive, and submit the proper documentation before they arrive at Epic. To ensure this process, we encourage you to review all necessary steps here: https://epicflightacademy.com/foreign-pilot-license-verification/

    We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,546 Total Members: 71,805 Newest Member: sherrillievers
Epic Chat Close