Good morning, I would like to obtain my… - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums International Flight School Students Good morning, I would like to obtain my…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #33466
    Felipe Gomez

    Good morning,
    I would like to obtain my ATPL and simultaneously obtain a bachelors degree. Should I make a double application?
    Thank you very much!


    Hello Felipe,

    At Epic, we can only offer PPL, IR, and CPL to international students at this time.
    International students must complete their flight training before beginning the DSC program. Epic’s international flight students take their flight training under the M-1 visa. To take classes at Daytona State College, international students would have to change to an F-1 visa status.

    If you are an M-1 student, you cannot change to F or H status while you are in the United States. If you would like to attend DSC as an F-1 student, you will need to complete your training at Epic, leave the United States, apply to an SEVP-certified school (Daytona State College), and receive a new Form I-20. You will also need to apply for a new visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate, if applicable. If you are a foreign flight student and would like to enroll at Daytona State College, please contact Beth Hoodiman, admissions representative at DSC.

    Please note that all F-1 students must be enrolled at DSC as full-time students taking 12 credit hours per semester with at least 9 of those credit hours being taken on the Daytona campus. More details for international students can be found online.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,416 Total Members: 69,345 Newest Member: guscolls5417
Epic Chat Close