Singapore Airlines Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Singapore Airlines, you should first familiarize yourself with Singapore’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Singapore Airlines careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: Passenger
Hub(s): Singapore Changi Airport flying to 64 destinations
Origin: The company was founded in 1947.
- Customer first
- Concern for staff
What are the hiring requirements for Singapore Airlines careers?
- Valid CPL/MEIR with frozen ATPL or ATPL (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- Minimum 1500 total multi-crew flying hours on commercial jet aircraft. Preference given to applicants with previous flight experience on a commercial aircraft equipped with glass cockpit technology, including FMS. (A minimum of 100 PIC hours will be required for candidates holding foreign pilot licenses).
- Must possess a valid certificate for the following:
- Class 1 Medical (recognized or can be validated by CAAS)
- ICAO English Level 5 or above
- Certificate of Test – Multi-Engine Instrument Rating
- Myopia of below 600 degrees and astigmatism of below 200 degrees per eye (Applies to both pre- and post-operative eyesight)
Homepage: Singapore Airlines
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Singapore Airlines and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!