LATAM Airlines Group Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at LATAM Airlines Group, you should first familiarize yourself with LATAM Airlines Group’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through LATAM Airlines Group careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: Passenger and cargo
Headquarters: Santiago, Chile
Subsidiaries: LATAM Argentina, LATAM Brasil, LATAM Chile, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Ecuador, LATAM Paraguay, and LATAM Perú
Origin: The company was founded in 2012.
Values: Sustainability through network leadership, leading brand in customer experience, cost competitiveness, operational strength and risk management.
What are the hiring requirements for LATAM Airlines Group careers?
- Class 1 Medical
- Valid passport
- Level 4 ICAO English or higher
- Minimum 200 Flight Hours (plane)
- Enabling Flight by Instruments (IFR) in force
- Passport and VISA for USA Current
- MAE Certificate Effective Apt
- 1,000 Hours of Flight or Superior
- Experience in Dual Flight and aircraft with jet engines
- Multi-engine enablement
- Ideal experience in aeronautical companies such as FO or PIC
- Type rated for Boeing 777-200LRF Freighters, Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners, Boeing 787-8 Dreamliners, Boeing 767-300ER Wide-body Airliners, Airbus A350-900XWB Wide-body Airliners, Airbus A321-200 Airliners, Airbus A320-200 Airliners, and Airbus A319-100 Airliners.
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with LATAM Airlines Group and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!