If you plan to apply for job openings at easyJet, you should first familiarize yourself with easyJet’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through easyJet careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: Domestic and international passenger
Headquarters: Luton, United Kingdom
Hub(s): Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast–International, Berlin-Schönefeld, Berlin-Tegel, Bordeaux, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Lisbon, Liverpool, London–Gatwick (Largest), London–Luton (Head Office), London–Southend, London–Stansted, Lyon, Manchester, Milan–Malpensa, Nantes, Naples, Newcastle, Nice, Palma de Mallorca, Paris–Charles de Gaulle, Paris–Orly, Porto, Toulouse, and Venice-Marco Polo with 136 destinations.
Origin: The company was founded in 1995.
- Safety: We never compromise on safety.
- Simplicity: We cut out the things that don’t matter to keep us lean and make it easy.
- One team: Together we’ll always find a way.
- Integrity: We stand by our word and do what we say.
- Passion: We have a passion for our customers, our people and the work we do.
- Pioneering: We challenge to find new ways to make travel easy and affordable.
What are the hiring requirements for easyJet careers?
- Minimum requirements vary between Captain and Co-Pilot roles, so be sure to check these before you apply. You are required to be currently operating and as well as holding the minimum requirements as detailed on job descriptions.
- Current class 1 Medical
- Level 4 ICAO English
- Valid passport
- Captain – 1,000 hrs PIC
- Type rated for Airbus A319-100, A320-200, A320neo, A321neo
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot, and we hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with easyJet and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!