Atlas Air Careers
If you plan to apply for job openings at Atlas Air, you should first familiarize yourself with Atlas Air’s hiring requirements and pay so you can maximize your airline career. Skills, experience, and hours logged impact wages for both captain and first officer positions, therefore it is wise to always compare entry level pilot salary to the average to get a better idea of the rewards and opportunities provided through Atlas Air careers. How much do pilots earn is usually the first question applicants ask, but these jobs offer benefits beyond the pay, which is why you need to research everything from hiring requirements to income to other perks of the job.
Type of airline: U.S. Cargo
Headquarters: Purchase, New York
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
- Houston-George Bush
- Hong Kong
- Los Angeles
- New York-JFK
- Service to 422 destinations in 103 countries
Origin: The company was founded in 1992.
- We have a unique, compelling value proposition.
- We provide customers access to new-production freighters with the highest reliability and the lowest unit cost in the marketplace.
- Atlas Air is transforming our business model to drive margins and earnings through operational execution and aggressive asset management.
What are the hiring requirements for Atlas Air careers?
- 2,000 hours of total time; 500 hours turbine
- Must be legally entitled to live and work in the US
- Must hold FAA Pilot License and Medical
So, exactly how much can I earn as an Atlas Air pilot?
Here is a sampling of Atlas Air pilot hourly wages. Pilot pay changes based on various factors, such as type of plane, years of experience, etc. For instance, this is for the Boeing 747.
|Starting: $87/hr||Starting: $169/hr|
|Average: $135/hr||Average: $164/hr|
|Top: $164/hr||Top: $234/hr|
Homepage: Atlas Air
We have tried to provide the most accurate information regarding hiring requirements for commercial airlines. However, we also encourage you to contact the airline you’re interested in working for directly to verify employment requirements. Learn how much you can earn as a pilot, and learn exactly how to become a pilot. We wish you great success as an airline pilot and hope you land your dream job! Before you fill out that job application, you will need flight training. If you are interested in pursuing a flying career with Atlas Air and are interested in receiving your training at our flight school in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, please contact us today!
Airlines! If you have an update for your hiring requirements, please submit them to us! Thank you for helping us keep your information current!