FAQ » » What is the difference between between domestic and international pathways?

The Domestic pathway leads you through earning your PPL, IR, CSEL, CMEL, CFI, CFII, and MEI so that you can become a flight instructor and log the 1,500 hours required in the U.S. to fly for commercial airlines. The International pathway is designed to get you a commercial multi-engine license and time-building required by your country.

Return to Frequently Asked Questions


Still have questions?

Register and then post in our forum for help