Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › Would i still be considered if I’m filling…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 11 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- June 18, 2020 at 9:33 pm #27369StephanieParticipant
Would i still be considered if I’m filling this form without my parent’s permission (they would prefer i am a medical doctor) and because to be a pilot has always been my dream and coming to Florida obviously would not be a problem (financially) for my father but he may not be willing to sponsor me so i may have to sponsor myself when i raise the money?June 19, 2020 at 1:44 pm #27394Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Not an issue with us. We understand that taking an aviation career is a life decision so it will be totally up to you since you are the one who’s going to do the studies.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $39,983.75, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
If you have these qualifications, please complete this form so our recruiters can follow up with you. https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.