Work - Forum Topic

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #29251
    Ahmed Salah

    After finishing my course, if i want to be a flying trainer in your academy to get 1500 hours could you help me to change M-1 VISA to H-1B VISA ?


    Hello Ahmed,

    Epic can only help students get an M1 (study only) visa at the moment. We are not able to assist you get an H-1B visa.
    Also, most of our international students return to their home countries after their training to build their hours or start their aviation careers.

    Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 8,669 Total Members: 65,121 Newest Member: benny71q41479339
Epic Chat Close