- October 24, 2022 at 8:33 am #56367BongaspaceParticipant
What is the difference between the Airline Pilot Program and the Commercial Pilot License?
The question about my current level of English, I did not quiet understand the options. If the options were,
Level Of English:
My answer would be option 1. GoodOctober 24, 2022 at 10:55 am #56407Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program consists of Private Pilot License, an Instrument Rating, and Commercial Pilot License.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.