Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › What is the difference between th airline pilot…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 days, 21 hours ago by Anna – Epic Staff.
- March 18, 2023 at 3:31 pm #63131MKNParticipant
What is the difference between th airline pilot program and commercial pilot license and what are their requirements?March 19, 2023 at 3:33 am #63146Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
The Airline Pilot Program offers you the training, resources, and airline partnerships you need to become an airline pilot. While a commercial pilot certificate or license lets the pilot conduct some operations for compensation and hire.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this pre qualification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.