- June 2, 2023 at 5:18 pm #65908Yomex@NigerParticipant
what is the cost of the training?
what is valid Identification?
how do I make it down to Florida without a visa?June 3, 2023 at 3:09 am #65917Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
The Part 147 program is 19 months and it’s Monday-Thursday 8am 3pm, they are off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Total Tuition is $31,195 (5 courses, books, tools, materials, and 3 FAA written exams).
To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
2) Speak English proficiently.
3) Pass an entry-level exam.
4) For international students, you must have a valid passport.
Check your eligibility by completing this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-application/
We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process. However, you must have the funds available for your training.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.