- November 6, 2023 at 11:38 am #72037Mounata Sayem MayshaParticipant
What are the requirements to join your flying academy?
Is there any height requirement?
How much is the cost?November 7, 2023 at 3:18 am #72068Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
In civil aviation, there is not a minimum height requirement to become a pilot; however, some small aircraft cannot accommodate an extremely tall individual. To be sure of a specific airline’s requirements, we encourage you to contact them directly. https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $73,063.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
This includes of Private Pilot Course (3 Months), Instrument Rating (2 Months), and Commercial Pilot Course (2 Months). Non-tuition cost like housing is not included.
If you’re interested to apply, you may start here: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.