Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Pilot Training › The training
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 12 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- March 13, 2021 at 10:00 am #33914O.T SolomonParticipant
Here is my question:
The tuition fee for international students is $39,000, so if I pay it for training and I want to work with Delta airlines, with this tuition fee can epic train me enough to reach Delta airlines pilot hiring requirements???March 19, 2021 at 11:45 am #33989Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Hello O.T. Solomon,
Are you a US citizen?March 22, 2021 at 10:29 am #34045O.T SolomonParticipant
No am not, am an international aspiring student of epic,March 30, 2021 at 2:02 pm #34164Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Okay. The answer to your question is no.
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.