- May 3, 2021 at 10:42 am #34752YvesParticipant
– seen my age,
what would be the best option CPL or ATPL – I do not believe airlines would be intertested in me, I would be looking into private /corporate/logistics…
– I am a Belgian citizin, living in Belgium – no green card. what are the implicaitons?
– do you have placement connections/possibilities with certain companies?May 4, 2021 at 2:49 pm #34770Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,159.30, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this prequalification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
At Epic Flight Academy, we take pride in the level of training we provide. For more than 20 years, Epic has been training thousands of pilots from around the world who are now successfully working for airlines and other aviation companies. With the worldwide pilot shortage, if students are well prepared and trained it will help them land their first job after successfully completing at Epic.
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.