Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Transfer Students › Questions: – after paying the first 10000$ how…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Martha – Epic Staff.
- April 15, 2023 at 1:45 pm #64353HoussamParticipant
– After paying the first $10,000 how will the rest be paid?
– With this training, will I be able to work anywhere in the world?
– Currently I have a tourist US visa, will I have to change it? If yes, will you assist me with that?
– Will I have to do the medical test prior arriving or after I reach Florida?April 15, 2023 at 5:59 pm #64363Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
1) After paying the first $10,000 how will the rest be paid?
– The first initial of your tuition will be $10,000 and you will have to pay after you passed your visa interview before your course starts. After the first initial, the payment will be paid as you progress. Average you will pay around $5000/month till you finish the program.
2) With this training, will I be able to work anywhere in the world?
– The FAA pilot licenses that you will earn here at Epic, these are recognized globally by all Civil Aviation Authorities (CAA) and and will qualify you to work in any airline.
3) Currently I have a tourist US visa, will I have to change it? If yes, will you assist me with that?
– Yes. We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.
4) Will I have to do the medical test prior arriving or after I reach Florida?
– You will need to see an AME first for your medicals prior to your arrival in Florida, USA. They will be the ones to check if you are eligible to take flight training. You can use this locator to search for the nearest AME in your area. https://www.faa.gov/pilots/amelocator/
If you’re interested to apply, you may start here:
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.