- September 16, 2021 at 2:29 am #39495CashmoneyParticipant
Qualification difference between airline direct and airline programSeptember 20, 2021 at 4:12 pm #39632Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
For Airline Direct Program, qualifications are the following:
– First, applicants must be at least 18 years old.
– Next, you must hold a high school diploma or equivalency.
– Additionally, you must be authorized to work in the U.S.
– Most importantly, you must be physically able to obtain an FAA First Class Medical Certificate.
– Also, you need to have a valid driver’s license.
– As you might expect, you must have the ability to pass a 10-year background check and drug screening.
– Also, applicants must communicate proficiently in English.
– Lastly, you must begin with the Private Pilot course.
For Airline Pilot Program, qualifications are as follows:
– First, you must be 16 years old and above.
– Also, you must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
– Also, you must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
– Most importantly, you must be able to obtain an FAA medical certificate.
– Finally, you must be able to communicate proficiently in English.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.