- June 1, 2021 at 9:20 am #35413MohammedS94Participant
Please what is the maximum age limit to be able to qualify?
Please are there job opportunities after completion?June 1, 2021 at 10:24 am #35418Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
An individual must be 16 years old to solo an aircraft, 17 years old to obtain a Private Pilot Certificate, 18 years old to obtain a Commercial Pilot Certificate and 23 years old to obtain an Airline Transport Certificate. FAR Part 121 (major airline regulations) require all pilots to retire at the age of 65.
Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position. https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.