Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Domestic Flight School Students › Is there scholarships or payback loan options? What’s…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Lester – Epic Staff.
- February 2, 2023 at 7:53 pm #61219nicklongordoParticipant
Is there scholarships or payback loan options?
What’s the class structures?
How long and what is the process to then become and airline pilot?February 3, 2023 at 7:17 am #61265Lester – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $60,007.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To check your eligibility, you can start here: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.