- December 28, 2020 at 6:31 pm #32310BlessingOdeh27Participant
Is there like an instant employment provided by the School upon graduating?December 29, 2020 at 10:53 am #32317Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.