Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › In fact, I am a citizen of Bangladesh….
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- February 5, 2022 at 8:55 pm #45944Fakir Md Mortuza TaheriParticipant
In fact, I am a citizen of Bangladesh.
But now I am studying Btech in Aeronautical Engineering in India.
So what are my qualifications to become a pilot with your help, what are the processes I have to go through, and what will be the cost, if you could tell me in detail?February 7, 2022 at 1:44 am #45994Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.