- July 20, 2022 at 5:38 am #52790Muhammed shaheelParticipant
Im completed my high school in 2015. After i take bachelor’s degree of technology. Bt i dont complete my bachelor’s degree becouse of my family financial problems. So right now im prepared to study pilot job.
My question is what can i do for pilot career?July 21, 2022 at 3:03 pm #52869Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
A college degree is not required by many commercial airlines. However, some airlines either require a degree or assign hiring preference to pilots who have earned a degree. We have partnered with Daytona State College to accept your flight training hours as college credit should you wish to earn a degree while attending flight school. Many pilots choose to do this to enhance their career options, and some do it in case they ever lose their medical and need to find alternative employment.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.