Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › -I’m an international student, but I wouldn’t want…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 3 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- February 25, 2022 at 1:20 pm #46995asnkParticipant
-I’m an international student, but I wouldn’t want to return to my home country to work as a pilot. I guess my question is how viable would it be to get recruited to fly for different regional airlines around the world? (Presuming I’m willing to meet their requirements) What are some trajectories students take after graduating from this program? Do some international airlines require degrees in the aviation field (I’m thinking of getting my Bachelor’s in Psychology)February 26, 2022 at 8:28 am #47029Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Earning a CPL at Epic Flight Academy does not automatically grant someone the authority to work in the United States.
To work in the United States, you must have one of the following:
– A Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card)
– An Employment Authorization Document (work permit)
– An employment-related visa which allows you to work for a particular employer
Many Epic students from outside of the US will return to their home country to seek employment once they have completed their pilot training at Epic Flight Academy.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.