Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Domestic Flight School Students › I’m a 38 year old, single female, with…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 3 weeks ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- May 10, 2022 at 10:04 pm #49914LifeisanexperienceParticipant
I’m a 38 year old, single female, with a Phd in Clinical Psychology, seeking to make a career change. What types of courses and on field training are required to become a pilot and what is the duration for this course and license?May 11, 2022 at 3:53 pm #49935Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.