- December 1, 2020 at 4:04 am #30886pedeee99Participant
I would like to know the cost estimate for the course. Also if you have previous flight experience, am i supposed to start over again or what happens exactly in a situation like that.December 1, 2020 at 2:15 pm #30893Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
No, you don’t have to go back and start your training all over again. Your flight hours and experiences will be credited once you further your training at Epic.
You’ll basically have to sit in with our flight instructor so they can see how far are you in terms of your training.
Our Airline Pilot Program takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards.
For United States students, tuition is $66,234.00 and it takes approximately 10 months to complete the training. Highly motivated students can finish in 7 months. https://epicflightacademy.com/professional-pilot-pathway/. This includes PPL, IR, CPL, CFI, CFII, and MEI.
For international students, tuition is $46,159.30, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/. This includes PPL, IR, and CPL.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
If you meet these qualifications, please complete this form so our recruiters can follow up with you. https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.