I want to complete pol and Cpl course…. - Forum Topic

Epic Flight Academy Forums Aircraft Mechanic School I want to complete pol and Cpl course….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #68309
    [email protected]

    I want to complete pol and Cpl course.
    I need your help to get Visa.
    How many amount will be required?
    What is the course duration ?
    Is there any waiver?
    Is there any facility to work permit during course?



    – We can train from zero experience to CPL. If you wish to join, we help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.

    – Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $72,663.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/

    This includes of Private Pilot Course (3 Months), Instrument Rating (2 Months), and Commercial Pilot Course (2 Months). Non-tuition cost like housing is not included.

    – Epic Flight Academy can only provide M-1 visa which does not allow you to work in USA but only to study full-time.

    May I know please what do you exactly mean by waiver?

    Thank you for using our forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Total Posts: 9,438 Total Members: 69,707 Newest Member: janbreshears
Epic Chat Close