- July 1, 2022 at 1:18 pm #51985Asicus MiracleParticipant
I so desire to become a future commercial air pilot ,it’s has been my dream ever since I was in my primary school.
Am studying civil engineering currently .my parents said they can’t sponsor me in becoming an airpilot because of the family background ;but really want to be a airpilot .
Don’t know if it’s possible for me to get a full sponsorship from the organization , and work for them in becoming a commercial airpilot.July 3, 2022 at 10:46 am #52045Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
Unfortunately, scholarships and financing are not available for international students at this time. But we do have a section with suggestions to help you secure funding for attending Epic Flight Academy. Please check here: https://epicflightacademy.com/flight-school-financing-international/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.