Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › I m an international student at Univerisity of…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- May 28, 2022 at 1:52 pm #50446[email protected]Participant
I m an international student at Univerisity of New Haven. I am pursuing my master in Engineering and Management. After my master I am planning to do aviation course and become professional airline pilot. My current status in usa is F1. Also, I would like to know more about the programme, facility, 1st step for the enrollment process, FAA, and fundings.May 29, 2022 at 1:59 pm #50484Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.