Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › I have done my bachelor’s in aeronautical engineering…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Anna – Epic Staff.
- February 16, 2023 at 7:54 am #61966NivasParticipant
I have done my bachelor’s in aeronautical engineering in Avionics. So am I eligible for the start the course and how much will cost ?February 16, 2023 at 10:58 pm #62001Anna – Epic StaffKeymaster
Yes, you are eligible for the training program.
To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
2) Speak English proficiently.
3) Pass an entry-level exam.
Check your eligibility by completing this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-application/
Our Aircraft Mechanic tuition is $31,195 (5 courses, books, tools, materials, and 3 FAA written exams). We offer scholarships at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship, keeping the tuition as low as possible. Also, Epic has direct partnerships with airlines and other employers who hire our students prior to them completing the program. https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-partners/
Thank you for using our forum!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.