Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › I have been interested since I was young…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months, 2 weeks ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- July 18, 2022 at 10:56 pm #52732Shovkatjon JamolovParticipant
I have been interested since I was young applied for Uzbekistan Aviation , but my weight was not enough. I don’t want to ask my parents a lot of money for training, I want to work independetly if you allowJuly 21, 2022 at 2:50 pm #52858Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $53,898.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.