Epic Flight Academy › Forums › Aircraft Mechanic School › I currently base in Dubai I and I…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- December 28, 2021 at 6:13 pm #43981[email protected]Participant
I currently base in Dubai I and I have a dream of becoming a aircraft engineer I will appreciate your support to make it to the training ground and I will appreciate you provide me the necessary document for everything to workout perfectDecember 29, 2021 at 9:11 am #44005Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
We welcome international students. We help in processing an M1 visa. We will provide you with the necessary paperwork for your visa and will assist you step by step throughout your process.
Our Aircraft Mechanic tuition is $25,000. We offer scholarships at https://epicflightacademy.com/aviation-scholarship, keeping the tuition as low as possible. Also, Epic has direct partnerships with airlines and other employers who hire our students prior to them completing the program. Please check here for more details: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-partners/
To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
2) Speak English proficiently.
3) Pass an entry-level exam.
Check your eligibility by completing this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-application/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.