Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › I am working towards, joining the air force…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 6 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- September 11, 2021 at 6:37 am #39370Aliubello78Participant
I am working towards, joining the air force in my country Nigeria, I will like to know if I choose commercial pilot training it will be accepted as a criteria better than private pilot training or both are good to go, and also I wanted to know if , a BSC holder in computer science from , institut superieur de communication et de gestion, rue1142, cocotomey Benin, is equivalent to the , high school diploma or GEDSeptember 12, 2021 at 1:00 pm #39398Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
It is your advantage, but you will still have to start from zero since you are from another country.
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.