- June 6, 2020 at 7:07 am #27067Asim BhurgriParticipant
I am trying to get a job in Anadolu jet as B-737-800NGJune 7, 2020 at 5:22 pm #27165Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
You will need a commercial pilot license for that.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $39,983.75, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
If you have these qualifications, please complete this form so our recruiters can follow up with you. https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.