- June 29, 2020 at 6:26 pm #27549lazrogelio19Participant
i am currently trying to pursue an associate degree in my country for mechanical and electrical engineering, but due to some issue my application had to be push back a year. also i would like a bit of advice on what i should do concerning this issue with the degree because i also already have two year of study in the mechanical and electrical field, due to the high school i attended in my country which gave me the opportunity to major in it for my last two years of high school, which i graduated in June of 2019. so i would like any advice in what i should look forward in going into first.July 1, 2020 at 12:25 pm #27605Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained aircraft mechanic at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be 18 years old either prior to starting the program OR by the completion of the program.
2) Speak English proficiently and
3) Pass an entry-level exam.
If you are interested in checking your eligibility, please complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/aircraft-mechanic-application/
- This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Jonell - Epic Staff.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.