Epic Flight Academy › Forums › International Flight School Students › I am currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in…
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 2 months ago by Jonell – Epic Staff.
- March 20, 2022 at 6:36 pm #47762Alhassan UwaisParticipant
I am currently pursuing a Bachelors degree in Geography. I hope this could help me realize my dream of becoming a professional pilot. My question then is, does the Geography I am currently studying has a direct relationship with becoming a professional pilot?March 21, 2022 at 12:33 pm #47804Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
That would be your advantage! However, you can even apply for flight training after high school or secondary education.
Every airline has its own set of hiring requirements, and we encourage our students to review a particular airline’s hiring requirements before applying for a First Officer or Captain position.
Here is an article on hiring requirements for airlines around the world: https://epicflightacademy.com/commercial-airline-hiring-requirements/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.