- November 1, 2023 at 9:13 am #71738Colleen MarashaParticipant
I am an undergraduate student by the University of Zimbabwe in year 2. Pursuing pilot related education has always been my dream. Should l therefore defere my studies to pursue my dream?November 3, 2023 at 2:47 am #71855Martha – Epic StaffKeymaster
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this training, kindly complete this prequalification form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
Thank you for using our forum!November 7, 2023 at 4:58 am #72071Paul MankinParticipant
Deferring your studies for caregiving reasons is a legitimate and understandable choice when faced with significant family or personal responsibilities, but in your case, it’s important to approach this process with transparency, and the university should have procedures in place to support students in your situations. If you need further guidance or have any questions about the specific steps to follow, don’t hesitate to consult with your institution’s support services.November 15, 2023 at 1:52 am #72358stutlerParticipant
We’re thrilled to announce the expansion of our services to new locations! In the realm of academic support, our expertise shines, offering the option to pay someone to do my online class, enhancing both grades and overall morale. Count on us to alleviate your academic burden, providing guidance that propels you towards success. Your academic journey just got a whole lot brighter with our assistance!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.