- March 24, 2022 at 4:48 pm #47886Maiza Nyirenda blessingsParticipant
I am a boy aged 23 so in my country Malawi there is no any other younger pilot in my country so , can you make me to be the first youngest pilot in Malawi?March 26, 2022 at 8:00 pm #47942Jonell – Epic StaffKeymaster
Absolutely! We do welcome international students.
Our Airline Pilot Program for international students takes you through all the training necessary to become a professional pilot under FAA standards. For international students, tuition is $46,041.00, and it takes approximately 7 months to complete the training. https://epicflightacademy.com/international-pilot-pathway/
To become a trained airline pilot at Epic Flight Academy in New Smyrna Beach, Florida, USA you must:
1) Be at least 17 years of age
2) Speak English proficiently
3) International students must have a valid passport (Passport information: https://epicflightacademy.com/passports/) or two other forms of identification if you are from the USA
4) Completed high school or secondary education (Grades don’t matter, only that you completed school.)
To see if you qualify for this program, kindly complete this form: https://epicflightacademy.com/prequalification-enrollment/
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.